The Mission of the CED
The mission of the Corporation for Economic Development (CED) is to plan and undertake activities leading to steady job growth, increasing economic diversity, and a strengthened employer base which enhance the quality of life of Madison County.
- Fosters leadership, vision, and teamwork and initiates strategies to increase the long-term attractiveness of Madison County for job-producing entities.
- Makes investments and undertakes programs which result in or enhance prospects for creating or retaining jobs in Madison County.
- Identifies specific employers useful in accomplishing its mission who would also benefit from a Madison County location.
- Produces and supplies information aimed at encouraging these employers to invest in Madison County.
- Provides services and products to assist these investment activities.
Our professional team can help you.
- Find the perfect building or site.
- Arrange reasonable local financing.
- Cut through government red tape.
- Facilitate utility and street extensions.
- Provide information to expedite decision making.
- Package local and state government incentive programs.
- Create local partnerships to build and lease office or industrial space.
- Locate local sources of equity capital.
- Make referrals to reliable local builders, architects, REALTORs, or other professionals.